Fingerless Opera Gloves
add a touch of elegance to the occasion. A white satin ribbon loops around the middle finger, leaving all fingers free! These gloves are perfect for exchanging rings at the wedding ceremony or a formal night on the town at an elegant event.
The matte satin fingerless opera gloves are available in white or ivory. The matte satin gives a soft, subtle appearance. Looking for more shimmer and shine? Consider same style in Satin
.Opera Glove Details:
Colors: white, diamond white or ivory
Length: opera/shoulder length
Material: matte satin
Sizes: one size
Alternate style: Fingerless Opera Gloves - Satin
When it comes to opera gloves, there are many things to consider such as glove etiquette. Find helpful tips for opera gloves:Opera Glove Tips:
- Neutral colors - white, ivory, beige, etc - are most often worn.
- Opera and over the elbow length gloves are best worn with strapless, straps, or short sleeve dresses and gowns.
- Wear when shaking hands, dancing, etc. Only remove when eating.
- To put on: start with finger loop and gently pull up to wrist, then smooth up arm. Do not tug/pull up arm.
- To take off: push upper arm of glove to wrist, then with ease pull off hand and finger.